The Magick Center Friday, 2024-05-17, 9:01 AM
Welcome Knowledge Seeker | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Magick Center Forum » Magick Forums » Site Suggestions » General Site Suggestions
General Site Suggestions
aeval77Date: Tuesday, 2010-06-22, 7:18 AM | Message # 1
Seeker
Group: Checked
Hi!!

I figured we get a thread started on general site suggestions instead of having millions of threads going on. So what do you suggest for Luzifer to add??

my suggestion is website to visit forum so we have a list of places we can go to. Or do you have a website that you buy things at that is really good and reliable...So thats my suggestions. lets keep the site clean and put in general site suggestions here smile

bookmistressDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-23, 6:27 AM | Message # 2
Trainee
Group: Moderators
lets see.. first off i suggest adding a alternate chat client like xat or chattengo for slow connections.. also i recommend to get a .tk extension or pay for a .com so you can kill the ucoz... lets see add a music player like mix-pod to the site if you are able also perhaps add a shoutbox oh and add a way to upload videos and pictures within the site... also if you need e books heh hit me up i have several hundred on hdd and i have access to anything you may need... if you need help setting up a way to distribute e books i recommend you set up a on site torrent system.. need any help with any of this let me know i have been making and developing sites for years... btw the original magick centre what happened to it pm me

KuroDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-23, 8:45 AM | Message # 3
Newb
Definitely use a different chat client. The one we have doesn't like me.

aeval77Date: Friday, 2010-06-25, 0:14 AM | Message # 4
Seeker
I'll have to PM you to find out what happened to the original site. I'm glad that Luzifer msd's me about this one as I kept losing the address for the old one

LuziferDate: Friday, 2010-06-25, 6:36 PM | Message # 5
Knowledge Seeker
Group: Administrators
Satou deleted it, along with aborting my son. she was a horrible person, she wanted to sit around her mom's house and never get a job rather then make something of her life.

but as for the suggestions keep em coming, I'm loving them, I am going to look up chattengo, and I'm gonna try and get a shoutbox page.

cool

bookmistressDate: Friday, 2010-06-25, 8:39 PM | Message # 6
Trainee
im just the friendly neighborhood ex hacker pirate extraordinaire if you need anything ask

Lady_SnowDate: Sunday, 2010-06-27, 4:10 AM | Message # 7
Beginner
Let us pm you Luzi. tongue

That's my suggestion.

Within temptation, I fall behind.

Message edited by Lady_Snow - Sunday, 2010-06-27, 4:13 AM

bookmistressDate: Sunday, 2010-06-27, 7:46 AM | Message # 8
Trainee
my other suggestion is to include pie somewhere in the site or better yet prime rib... sorry i am a bit hungry

aeval77Date: Sunday, 2010-06-27, 5:19 PM | Message # 9
Seeker
oh I'm sorry Luz!!! i was gonna ask about her....Hugs

bookmistressDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 7:36 AM | Message # 10
Trainee
ah i have a suggestion add a page on how to bypass a ip ban on som... if you need help in methouds pm me

Magick Center Forum » Magick Forums » Site Suggestions » General Site Suggestions
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024