The Magick Center Friday, 2024-05-17, 7:53 AM
Welcome Knowledge Seeker | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Magick Center Forum » Magick Forums » Site Suggestions » General Site Suggestions
General Site Suggestions
Lady_SnowDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 8:41 AM | Message # 11
Beginner
Group: Checked
lol

Within temptation, I fall behind.

AsmodeusDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 10:31 AM | Message # 12
Beginner
Group: Moderators
SoM do like to IP ban don't they? Nasty hobbits they are

Chaos magick cannot be defined because then it would have order and therefore no longer be chaos

Lady_SnowDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 0:35 AM | Message # 13
Beginner
I'm not a hobbit, I'm an elf-- average sized.

To tell the truth it's actually quite difficult on SoM to achieve IP Ban status. lol
Petrarca has to have something personal against you along side you've been gagged countless times for something really stupid.

Most of the time we (the mods) just gag the same person multiple times (not enough of the mods have the intention on adding to the GoS list) and if it gets bad enough we'll ban someone, but a normal ban from mods isn't a full out IP Ban, it's just like deleting your account, you can make another one (which is one thing about it I can't stand).

So frankly, if you get IP Banned it's because you were purposefully up to no good, so if you want to cause such chaos on a website because you don't like it... why try to come back?

Now I will admit there may have been IP Bans in the past that weren't so justified, but those who were victims of it have either been notified by site staff or have figured it out on their own and understand they are welcome to come back if they'd like.
But if you were IP Banned, and you know why you were, and you know it was justified (thinking of it from a site administrators perspective) please, for the sake of the good mods you know and the members there that you care about, don't come back.

I know none of you really care for moderators on SoM now but do understand...
It puts a lot of mods in tough positions, I personally am not too comfortable knowing that <edited for content> lol sometimes I wish Demen had just told me this site's url

Message edited by Lady_Snow - Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 0:49 AM

LuziferDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 4:09 AM | Message # 14
Knowledge Seeker
Group: Administrators
lady snow, this is a public forum, anyone can come here, please dont give out my SoM id on the forums or to anyone on any site. thank you.

and as for some IP bans not being justified, mine definitely wasnt, I have been on SoM for 3 years. I made the magickal hitsquad, a group of unofficial moderators to help stem drama and keep people from threatening each other, this was before mods got any real powers, so we helped out ALOT. then I ran a coven, then I ran 2 covens, then I was gagged by kts who has always hated me, then IP banned and added to the gag on site list by KTS. then when I apologized to kts (though honestly I still dont agree with what she did, I just wanted back on) she told me karma was a bitch.

i never caused chaos until petrarca and kts turned thier noses up at all the hours of dedication and all the days I spent helping members. they acted like I was shit, so now I go on there for my old friends and to help this site grow.

Luzi

bookmistressDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 5:51 AM | Message # 15
Trainee
hehe i used to know someone who would cause chaos cause back then they thought the rules where bs... and i think 90% of the mods are role-playing egotistical btards .. so if anyone needs some ancient Chinese secrets pm me.. -awaits the demotion and alot of hate letters-

AsmodeusDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 12:37 PM | Message # 16
Beginner
KTS is Satan. She is evil incarnate, Horrible bitch personified. I am sure if you broke her kneecaps and made her scream for mercy for hours, the Gods would personally come and congratulate you. She is evil!

Chaos magick cannot be defined because then it would have order and therefore no longer be chaos

Lady_SnowDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 5:12 PM | Message # 17
Beginner
rotfl

I would have assumed that everyone on here knows who you are on SoM Luzi, I won't bring it up again. Though I will say in reassurance I haven't told anyone outside of this very forum.

Kts was once dubbed Pet Jr.
She can be a very good mod but her temper is something many have come to recognize and/or fear (I will admit, I've known her in the past to somewhat act on this temper and not totally justified). Not to mention she's half-administrator on SoM now, she runs the store. Yeesh, sometimes she does scare me, but I like her at other times.

As for what Bookmistress said, I will indirectly agree with her (from what I've seen) quite a few mods could easily get gagged as regular members for some things they say. wink

Personally, I think for you Luzi, you were stuck in some really bad and awkward positions that led to some nice, sticky hell being unleashed. I think some of it could have been avoided, but I think you have something in common with myself that in the end was getting to me...
somebody talk shit about you, and you have something to say about it.
tongue

Added (2010-06-30, 5:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And do understand I will get defensive when SoM is brought up, don't hold it against me unless I say something directly offensive (which if I understand, I will apologize for).
I make it know that I do love SoM, regardless of the thoughts and opinions of the staff their, and I will defend it and its success.

bookmistressDate: Thursday, 2010-07-01, 5:23 AM | Message # 18
Trainee
woot i like pie please add a pie to the site... i just need a laugh lol

LadyOblivionDate: Friday, 2010-07-02, 6:26 AM | Message # 19
Seeker
snow to say one thing i like som its a great site and i like the mods on it so perhaps i'm a little different there but meh

evil in a nice way

bookmistressDate: Friday, 2010-07-02, 11:19 AM | Message # 20
Trainee
my opinion is in my signiture

Magick Center Forum » Magick Forums » Site Suggestions » General Site Suggestions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024